" Sensational Square-agonals" Craftsy Class

" Sensational Square-agonals" Craftsy Class
My newest venture - I'm a Craftsy Instructor!

Welcome to Sandi's "Stitched Buy" blog....follow me and my future quilting adventures.

Follow the adventures and activities of a quilt author, me, with my my series of "Square-agonals Books and Patterns. As I travel on my "book tour", scheduled events at quilt shops, quilt guilds, workshops, retreats and quilt markets, let's see what I get into! Thanks for following me!



Feel free to contact me if you would like a "Square-agonals" presentation/workshop in your part of the world!



To post a comment, click on any "comment" or any listing in the "Archives". This will enable you to leave a comment without having to sign in. Your comments can be anonymous if you wish.



Link to Web Site Home Page: http://www.stitchedbuy.com/



Back to Blog Home Page:http://www.stitchedbuy.blogspot.com/



Thursday, September 23, 2010

What's next?

On Sunday I will have a booth at the Elizabethan Festival which is being held at the West Virginia Penintentiary in Moundsville, WV. I will have many of my quilts on display as well as my book. I will be there from noon till 5pm.

Monday is BOM squad day.

On Saturday October 2, I will have a book signing at Words & Music Book Store at the Strafford Shops near Oglebay. The time is noon till 3 and there will be wine, cheese, and surprises. My good friend Dawn is taking care of the event, and she always has surprises! Stop in on your way to/from the Oglebayfest at Oglebay Park.

Happy Autumn! and don't forget to check back on October 1 to see what my "Fall into Fall" giveaway will be.

1 comment:

  1. Well, someone has been a very busy bee, flitting from place to place!! Great pictures of your adventure. Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete